About Me

My photo
Cottonwood, CA, United States
I love the Lord, my husband and my children with all of my heart. I am a daughter, a sister and a friend. I try to give everything I have to others in the name of God for His Glory. I am loved!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

And the winning name is...

     I have been trying for months to come up with that special name for my new Wedding Photography business and .... nothing.  Then, I was joking around and told Bryce "Hey son, didn't you come up with a name for the wedding photo business yet?  It's your job you know."  He was like "Uh, it is?"  Pause for 5 SECONDS and then "Enchanted Shots Photography by Lorraine".  Wow!  It was perfect!  Huge smile on my face!  He was staring at me and said "You know, you like fantasy and fairies and all, so I thought Enchanted Shots would be perfect for you."  I should have just asked him months ago!  What a brilliant boy I have.  : )

     I have been spending so much time researching the perfect camera, lenses, tripods, looking at other photographer websites, pricing, magazines, books...  I just can't wait to hold my new camera in my hands.  I already have my first wedding booked!  I am still in shock over that one.  I may have landed my second one today.  Hope hope hope. I am just so excited!!! 

No comments: